We schedule appointments for consignment furniture drop offs. Please read our Consignment Terms to see if The Sellution is the right option for you when selling your gently used quality furniture.
***NOTE - you must set up an appointment with us in advance as we need to ensure your items are a fit for our store - and - we need to have staff on hand to assist.
To begin the process - please send us:
Email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond as quickly as possible.
- All furniture etc. must be clean, free of strong scents (such as mothballs) and in excellent condition ...we do not take items in need of cleaning, refinishing, reupholstering or repair.
- We do not accept the following on consignment: beds/frames ; smalls such as china, silver or crystal (as they are too easily chipped/broken etc) ; prints(occasionally we accept a low numbered print) ; unframed artwork ; cracked or damaged items ; lamps without lampshades (nor stained/torn shades)
- Drop off times are by confirmed appointment only. Our Appointment times are Monday - Friday 11:30-4 and Saturday - Sunday 11:30-1:00 (depending on the weekend).
- We are located at 3604 Main St (corner of Main & 20th).
- PLEASE bring someone to help carry your items into/out of the store (if help is required) - staff will be on the floor and can NOT help with loading/unloading your items.
- Items are priced by The Sellution staff at an appropriate level for our store.
- PLEASE bring in ONLY the items agreed upon in our email conversations and please bring in each item that has been agreed upon. If there has been a 'change of mind' about bringing in any/all of the items for consignment, please let us know ASAP so we can make arrangements to fill the space with items from other consignors. Thank you in advance! 😉
- The Sellution is not responsible for coverage due to loss or damage of any items.
- Contracts are two months long with the after-tax, sell price of the furniture being split 40% client / 60% store.
- Please phone the store within one week before your contract's expiry date to find out the status of your items.
a) If your items have sold: we will get a cheque ready for you to pick up at the store.
b) If there are unsold items: please make arrangements to have them picked up within five days of your contract expiry date.
*** please call us with your pick up date/time once arranged.
c) If you have arranged to pick up your unsold items and they sell before your pick up appointment day/time, we will honour your 40% after tax contract payout if within five days of your contract expiry date.
Thanks for consigning with us and have a wonderful day!✨
The Sellution Quality Consignment
3604 Main St.(at 20th), Vancouver